World Relief will gladly receive household donation items. With the donated items we will bring them directly to refugee families who are in need of furniture, and other household items. We also do donation pick-ups. If you would like to schedule a donation pick-up please contact our Resource Coordinator at 817-915-8912, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Donate Items" below. Another option is to purchase items directly from our Amazon Wish List.
The following is a list of items that we will receive:
- Sofas and recliners
- Dining room type tables and chairs
- WINTER coats, not jackets or sweaters (if it is getting into the cold season)
- Cribs with all parts included
- Boxes of diapers
- Large amounts of rice
- Car seats/booster seat
- School uniforms/financial donations for uniforms
- Place settings (plates, bowls, silverware)
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- DVD players
- Computers, not too old
- Gift Cards
- Phone Cards
- Coffee Tables/ End Tables
- Digital Antennas
- Pack – n – Play
- Entertainment center
If you have other items not listed please call the donation center (817-915-8912) to check for approval.
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT CLOTHES (EXCEPT WINTER COATS).